23 March 2012

So it begins...

Well well well I find myself once again with the attempt at a successful blog! LOL I had such a wonderful response from friends and fans on my Sally Stitches site during my food series (that I didn't finish out, ooops!) that I decided to solely devote a blog just to my cooking.  I love cooking and baking for others and I figured this would be a way I can share this with more than just my close friends and family!  Plus now with the amazing invention of Pinterest the possibilities are endless!

I have been battling some personal issues as of lately which has my husband and I temporarily (hopefully) separated at the moment.  But I do go over there occasionally and cook dinner for us as a family and it makes me so happy.  My plan is once I move back in to start a weekly meal plan.  It will help us save money and I will get to try all these new wonderful recipes I have pinned!! haha

If you would like to look back at the previous posts on my other blog here is a linky for that!

Now you may all be asking yourself, Cooking with Crossbones??  That's an interesting title!  Well frankly it just boils down to my love and slight obsession with skulls and crossbones and I liked the ring of it :) I won't be only cooking Halloween things or with deadly concoctions BUT there may be the occasional 'interesting' item thrown in there to spice things up a bit!!

So with that being said please subscribe and share with your friends and I will begin posting meals and treats very very soon!!!!

xoxo
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment